Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Catalog Associates English. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon Hiring drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Position||Catalog Associates English|
|Batches||2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
Amazon Hiring Job Description:
The Associate – Catalog position offers an introduction to our online retail business and a broad training ground for future success.
The successful Associate – Catalog is an effective listener, communicator, and problem-solver, and is able to balance the needs and requirements of both Amazon.com and strategic vendors.
He or she must be able to effectively engage with vendors to improve selection, and profitability and help their business grow. The Associate – Catalog will also engage with many internal business partners to achieve best-in-class vendor onboarding operations and exceed ambitious goals
Amazon Hiring Role & Responsibilities
· Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLA is met per quality standards
· Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 20 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the holiday season.
· Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
· If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead.
· Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details, and other product-related information
Amazon Hiring BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis, and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions.
Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
Strong written & verbal communication skills- English
Good working knowledge of MS Office.
Excellent Data analysis skills.
Basic knowledge of SQL to extract and analyze data independently.
Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels Global perspective and a solid understanding of business objectives Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
How to apply for this position?
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.