Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Site Merchandisers. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Position||Associate Site Merchandisers|
|Salary||10 + LPA|
|Qualifications||Any Under Graduates|
Roles & Responsibilities
Coordinate with multiple teams to provide a thorough, engaging, and high conversion customer experience by
- Owning sections of store merchandising and curations
- Running and analyzing proof of performance reports
- Learning Merchandising tools and widgets
- Assist execution of the plan as per site merchandising calendar. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, developing and executing Amazon site-wide events, browse tree design, and search results
- Assist in developing merchandising for large storewide promotions, and work closely with category managers and merchandising team to schedule promotions
- Support the creation of emails, category pages, brand stores, and campaigns, and develop and manage free search improvement projects
- Synthesize and analyze relevant content/traffic metrics to identify customer triggers and barriers by using surveys, in-depth research, and customer immersions
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Identify opportunities for automation, and scale-winning experiences
- Improve performance of paid traffic channels by partnering with all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO, etc.)
- Amazon’s vision is to enable customers globally to find, discover, and buy anything online.
We are looking for a smart, high-performing results-oriented Associate –
- Site Merchandising to be a part of growing our business.
- The successful candidate should execute flawlessly while demonstrating the ability to think strategically as well.
- This role is based in Bangalore.
The Associate Site Merchandiser must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to handle high visibility, high-pressure launches with clear, firm communication to all stakeholders
- Responsible for planning and executing best-in-class site and email merchandising strategies.
- Designing and executing online campaigns which improve customer experience
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating with Category Managers, Brands
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- Working independently on key deliverables
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML, and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
- Good appreciation or interest in Marketing as a Job Family
The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically, multi-task efficiently, partner across a wide number of teams, and execute flawlessly. He or she will have a proven track record of delivering results, ideally in e-commerce or FMCG/FMCD categories. Keys to success will be the ability to utilize customer insight and data to develop marketing programs, execute flawlessly and on time and use data to optimize performance further
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- Ability to understand the content eco-system on and off Amazon for Tech products
- Capability to learn and be curious about multiple engagement touchpoints for customers with the WL category
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML, Excel, and a basic understanding of SQL plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
How to apply for this Position?
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.