Amazon Recruitment Off campus Drive for the post of Transportation Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Post Name||Transportation Specialist|
|Salary||INR 6 LPA|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/Masters’s Degrees|
|Official website||Click here|
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers)
· Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
· Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
· Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by NOC.
· Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
· Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
· Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed.
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
· Providing real-time customer experience by working in fast pace operating environment.
* 0-24 months of work experience
* Fluent in (read, write and speak) languages.
* Good communication skills – Trans Ops Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external
* Proficiency in Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
*Logistics background and lean/six sigma training is a plus
* Proficient in SQL
* Prior Transportation experience
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|