Cisco Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of TECHNICAL SYSTEM ENGINEER. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Cisco off-campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Position||Technical Systems Engineer|
|Salary||UP TO 10 LPA|
|Qualification||B.E/ BS/ IT / MCA|
Job Role & Responsbility
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes/structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Qualification and Skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinions, and engage in healthy discourse
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO)
- Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
- Strong Communication skills, able to work cross-functionally and roll up details to working teams as well as executives for executive readouts.
How to apply for this Technical Systems Engineer position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
Cisco Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is the Cisco Salary for freshers?
The average salary ranges from ₹ 30K Lakhs to ₹40 K based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
cisco interview questions
Explain the conditions for deadlock.
Define a firewall.
What is a Gateway?
What is routing?
Define OSI layers and tell us their functions.
Explain the differences between Switch, Routers, and Hub.
Explain the differences between half-duplex and full-duplex.
What will happen if you compile a C program?
What are the different routing protocols, and how do they work?
What is an IP address?
how to crack a cisco interview
First, you have to proper for Assessment Round
Second, you have to prepper all the details which you have mentioned in the resume
Then you have to collect information about the cisco organization
Cisco Technical Round Interview question
Tell me about yourself
Write a program to detect a loop in a linked list.
What is the key difference between C and C++?
Features of an object-oriented language. Explain each with an example
Design classes for a chess game in C++.
What is the difference between Os and RTOS?
What is virtual memory paging?