CRED(Happay) has officially announced a job notification for the 3 different posts of Business Analyst /Operations Executive/Marketing Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for EY Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
|Position||3 POST Business Analyst /Operations Executive/Marketing Associate|
|Work Ex||0-3 YEARS|
|Work Location||WORK FROM HOME|
|Qualification||ANY GRADUATION OR POSTGRADUATION|
CRED HIRING FRESHERS FOR 3 ROLES
Responsibilities and Duties :
Publish monthly/weekly reports for various internal and external reporting.
Keep daily/weekly/monthly track of key metrics and trends using analytical rigor to inform the larger team of any insights.
Work closely with managers across the organization to understand business requirements and work on solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered.
Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, etc. to drive key business decisions.
Ensure data accuracy by validating existing data sources, and reports and ensuring data integrity.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or another technical field.
Minimum 1+ years of experience in quantitative analysis.
Ability to apply analytics in the operational aspects of the business – understanding the service levels, turnaround time, etc.
Experience with building insights using varied/alternate data sources.
Actively collaborate with operations & finance team, and other relevant stakeholders.
Move seamlessly between business problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Ensuring execution of Operational Processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
● Responsible to follow best-in-class processes in the company Customer Support, Payments, KYC, etc.
● Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
● Driving a culture of getting things done on time with high-quality of service
● Ability to follow up & coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
● Following up on clear metrics for performance measurement & turnaround times for each of the key processes
Minimum Requirement / Qualification:
● Graduate (B.E. / B. Tech. /or any, Banking preferable but not a must)
● Good Written & Verbal Communication skills (Fluency in English & Good Hindi speaking is mandatory) are a must
● Good Analytical & Logical Reasoning skills
● 0-2 years of work experience.
● Proficient in MS Excel (to do analysis & reporting)
● Optional – Exposure to Customer support or banking is plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Understanding project requirements and ideas.
· Creating newsletters, guides, and product videos.
· Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
· Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
· Pitching creative concepts.
· Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
· Using feedback from other designers to improve.
· Proficient in PowerPoint.
· Knows any 1 graphic tool – Photoshop or Illustrator
· Basic video editing skills
· Basic understanding of infographics
· Basic excel knowledge