Deloitte Recruitment 2022 for Various US payroll data associate posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before. Further information about the Deloitte recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Deloitte Recruitment 2022
|position||VARIOUS US PAYROLL DATA ASSOCIATE|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
Job Role & Responsibility
As a part of this team you will be involved with:
Resolving various payroll inquiries from employees or HR, understanding basic payroll transactions and terminology for our organization through different applications
Compilation of one-time payments & deductions and bonuses/loans for employees received from Talent
Prepayment of signing bonus, relocation assistance, and recruit advance
Validation of employee data by running SAP validation reports & coordinating corrections
Making employee life cycle changes to an employee record
Coordinating and working with the team that processes all separations, salary continuations, transfers process payroll/personnel data changes, withholding tax compliance, social security direct deposits, salary changes, sign-on bonuses, employee loans, and reimbursement for various activities within the payroll
Handle the basics of the position following the specific instructions, guidelines, and set procedures.
Liaise and coordinate with the HR operations team, and other colleagues in the Payroll Team on the scheduled activities.
Collecting wage claims, processing W2Cs and 221’s
Ensure strict compliance with PII guidelines
Qualifications & Skills
Required: Any graduate, preferably in finance
• 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
• Basic to advanced excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP HR systems and accounting packages
• In-depth experience with payroll processing activities, analysis, and management reporting
• Good understanding of business terminology, business operations, and financial policies and internal controls
• Integrity and high ethical standards and commitment to data privacy
• Ability to work in a flexible, high pressure and client-driven work environment
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills required
• Effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize work, document, and report concisely
• A typing speed of 30 to 40 words per minute with data entry capabilities at 4000 keys per hour with 5% or fewer errors
• Good verbal, written communication and documentation skills
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.