|Position||PROCESS ASSOCIATE/HR RECRUITER|
|Work Ex||0-2 yrs|
|Work location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate Post Graduates|
1. HR RECRUITER- NON-IT (THIRD-PARTY PAYROLL)
Genpact recruitment 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
Screening and Shortlisting profiles from Job portals, Networking sites, referencing networking, and job hunting.
Finding candidates as per relevant, suitability of the job description provided
Good understanding of keywords, and applying the same while searching resumes.
Understanding the requirements as regards the job profile and specifications listed by the organization.
Effectively using the personal network, built up the database, digital platforms, and referrals for reaching passive prospective candidates
Evaluate candidate skills, understanding of different technologies, and key responsibility areas.
Schedule in-person and telephonic interviews, get the technical tests done and maintain coordination until candidates are hired.
Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
Works with Hiring Managers time and again to ensure the timelines of sourcing are met.
Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads
Conducting preliminary interviews, telephonic Interviews, and shortlisting candidates
Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
Desired Candidate Profile
Experienced with Global hiring(hiring for locations like the US, UK, Philippines, etc.)
Analytical bent of mind
Strong coordination skills
Must be enthusiastic and initiator
Learning Agility, Go-getter attitude
Preferred language to communicate: English
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Should be able to work, with minimum supervision
Able to handle pressure, and good at multitasking
Transparency in coordination with team and supervisors
2 HIRING FOR PROCESS ASSOCIATE- ORDER TO CASH (COLLECTIONS)
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Order to Cash.
• Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices, or getting hard copies
mailed out to customers as per their requests.
• Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage the end-to-end process of Cash applications.
• Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily
Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
• Follow up on customer/internal disputes, and customer questions and work between departments to get a resolution.
• Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Freshers are eligible
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Work from home recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Genpact off-campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Is Work From Home best or not?
Yes of course working from home is best.
What is the Genpact selection process?
If your resume is selected the selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.