This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity in HCL is announced hiring for the position of Multiple positions those candidates who are waiting for a chance then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form, read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and share this position.
Position: ASSOCIATE-FINANCE & ACCOUNTING/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE/ANALYST/ANALYST/ASSOCIATE
Experience: 0-3.5 (Freshers Can Apply)
Salary: 3. LPA (Approx.)
Qualification: BCom/BS/B.Arch., B.E, B.I.S(Bachelor of Information Sciences), B.Sc (Hons), BE/B.Tech (Hons), BE/Btech/Beng(Hons), BIT (3Y Prog), BIT (4Y Prog), B-Tech./B.Sc (Hons)
Business Services Buyer
- To support buyers and ensure timely response to all quoting, buying, and supplier performance requests are met
- To support buyers in coordination with Finance, Delivery, and Purchasing Operations to ensure the processes are executed properly and within SLA and manage the consolidation of supplier procurement trackers across categories and regions for renewals
- To support buyers in ensuring that key supplier relationships, relationship trackers, contact lists, and contract obligations are maintained.
- To support execution of all CAPEX requisitions and order packs ensuring department KRAs are achieved
Qualification Required: B.Arch., B.E, B.I.S(Bachelor of Information Sciences), B.Sc (Hons), BE/B.Tech (Hons), BE/Btech/Beng(Hons), BIT (3Y Prog), BIT (4Y Prog), B-Tech.
Roles and Responsibilities
To attend to and provide solutions for the issues raised by users in their applications in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- To constantly monitor tickets raised, pending backlogs, and respective applicationorBatchorEventsorDatabase.
- To promptly resolve low-complex tickets raised by users within the agreed SLA through compliance to SOPs and work instructions, and to identify anomalies within applications being used by users to be routed to the concerned teams
- To perform periodic health checks, cleaning of archive log (Databaseorapplication), temporary files, etc. using the predefined script
- To regularly provide valid inputs that will help enhance the existing knowledge base and SOPs and to document the various processes and workflows as appropriate
- To prepare performance reports that will be shared with required stakeholders
Qualification Required: B.Sc (Hons)
Skills Requirements and Responsibilities
To resolve the tickets raised as per the defined standards of the time, cost, and quality for increased customer satisfaction.
- interface between the Delivery groups and all other service groups like general HR, recruitment, Training dept.,
- Responsible for managing, tracking, utilizing, and Replacement of resources of the company to an optimum level at any given point of time thru effective systems and tools
- To perform Data Management and MIS for various internal and external reviews.
- To source as per resource requirements for the SDU primarily thru the internal available talent pool, Insider Edge, and if unavailable to flag the same to the recruitment team for lateral hiring.