As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Computing or Semi IT background
- Should be trained or certified from industry renowned institute in Salesforce CRM
- Should possess knowledge with all the Out of Box capabilities, components, and configurations offered by the Salesforce platform
- Prior work experience in Salesforce can be an added advantage
- Prior experience in the Sales and Marketing domain is desired
- Fluent interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Cognitive Ability
- Coding (applicable for fresher only)
- English Language (applicable for fresher only)
- Personal Interview