This is informed to all the students that Indigo Off-Campus Drive 2022: Indigo Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Flight Dispatcher (Trainee). The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Executive is operations personnel who will be assigned duties in OCC to assist flight dispatcher in operations. He should be able to perform job functions efficiently using AIMS, ACARS, MET PLUS, Report Engine etc. He/ she will be responsible for:
1. Assist the Flight Dispatchers in monitoring VHF/HF/SATCOM/ACARS communication on real time basis and maintaining records/logs of the same.
2. Will have readily available information on latest weather, airfield limitations etc. for assistance to Flight Dispatcher and Flight Crew.
3. Assist Flight dispatcher in Flight follow-up.
4. Retrieve FIC/ADC for all flights and follow-up wherever ATS plan not available, take appropriate action i.e. to extract ATS PLAN from OFP and send it to respective station / ATC unit.
5. Monitor maintenance status of Aircraft and ZFW change mails and to inform Flight Dispatchers accordingly.
6. Attend incoming telephone calls and transfer calls to respective Flight Dispatcher i.e. according to responsibilities assigned.
10+2 with Physics & Mathematics mandatory
How to apply for this position
Eligible Candidates are fill the online application from through our given link