Myntra OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all candidates that Myntra is officially hiring for the position of Data Analyst and that candidates who are from various disciplines can apply for the Myntra Off-campus drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, Location, etc.
NOTE: Before filling out the online application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position: Data Analyst
Salary: ₹ 4.5 Lakhs to ₹ 13.5 Lakhs PA Expected As Per Your Interview
Qualification: BSC BBA BCA BSC IT B.TECH B.COM
Batch: 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Support business decision making by – formulating hypotheses, structuring the problem, analyzing relevant data to verify the hypothesis, and documenting effectively to communicate the results with insights
- Work actively with Product teams to identify user behavior hypotheses and conduct experiments to validate the same. Post rollout experience ownership and governance will also be a key responsibility.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project.
- Strong problem-solving ability – The candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills, and Process Orientation
- Strong in Data analytics – The candidate should be proficient in SQL and should have a basic understanding of R/Python. Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of visualization tools like R-Shiny, and Tableau is preferred
- Highly Action-Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Orientation / past background in Technology is preferred, not mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree from any steam
- Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
- Data visualization for easy consumption of data with senior management
- Strong process orientation and ability to learn quickly
- Drive change in tech/process backed by data
- Monitoring and providing feedback loop during execution of various initiatives
- Good Knowledge of Excel