Oracle off-campus drive is hiring candidates of B.com / MBA/ Relevant fieldS for Accounting Supports A1-Finance at the Bangalore location. Interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
|Position||Accounting Supports A1-Finance|
|Location||BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India|
|Qualification||B.com / MBA/ Relevant field|
Provides administrative support for the accounting function including the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
– 0 to 2 years of experience with Finance and Accounting
– Experience in the O2C cycle, like order booking, billing, collections, etc.
b. Position Overview: To process accounting transactions within the deadline.
c. Essential Responsibilities for this position are:
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
– Ability to analyze issues, and apply or seek resources to help achieve a workable solution
– Effectively coordinate with PA teams to timely resolve, and manage operations-related issues.
– Work effectively with the Supervisor to identify process improvements and implement them.
– Need to take ownership in the process.
– Very good with excel and MS Office
Job duties may include: typing, filing, verifying records, data entry, generation invoices, and purchase orders, opening mail, simple data entry, basic journal entries, balancing A/R or A/P records, processing expense reports, and other administrative tasks Research and responding to internal or external inquiries; working closely with local subsidiaries finance staff. May audit expenses and payment requests against corporate policies. Assigned special projects as needed.
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and Intrested candidates fill out the Online application form through our given link below.