Sony is Officuialy hiring for Machine Learning Internship in Bengaluru. All the candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/Ph.D. are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply the link.
|Work Position||Machine Learning Intern|
|Work Location||Work From Home|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters or PhD|
Sony Recruitment for Internships
- Apply and develop ML and AI technologies to solve healthcare challenges in metaverse / AR/VR.
- Cleaning, managing, extracting, and pre-processing data from various sources having different formats (text, image, audio, video, 3D, Web 3, and related).
- Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the existing basic development activities.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality/ metaverse, mobile computing, artificial intelligence.
- Remote/ Bangalore, India
- 3 to 6 months, the internship will start from August first week
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Education – Bachelors or Masters or PhD. from Computer Science background.
- XR SDKs, specific API,
- Python, Java
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, sci-kit-learn
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art ANN, DNN, Big data, and related
Good to Have Skills
- GANs, New Innovative AI Technique/ Methods.
- Knowledge and experience in GPU-based computation
- Creative vision and thinking
How to apply for this internship position?
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
We hope you have successfully applied for Sony Careers – Intern role. If you face any problems while going through the application process please do mention them in the comment section and let us know we will reply back ASAP.