This Is informed to all candidates that Velotio off campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Associate Software Engineer position. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune (Work From Home) location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Velotio Technologies is a software product development partner for top technology startups and enterprises. We partner with startups, unicorns & enterprises to design, develop, and scale their digital products. We are early adopters of cutting-edge technologies like React/Nest, React Native, Flutter, Golang, Kubernetes, Elixir, Phoenix, and more.
Since our founding in 2016, our team has completed more than 110+ projects for customers in 12 countries. We currently have offices in San Francisco, USA & Pune, India
Our team of 250+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful and revolutionary digital products. Our work has been featured on TechCrunch, Product Hunt and more.
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture that encourages individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision-making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Batches||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
Job Roles & Responsibilities and Details:-
We are looking for entry-level (fresher) engineers. As an entry-level engineer you will get to:
- quickly learn the latest technologies across Web/Mobile Apps, Cloud/DevOps, Data Science, and Data engineering.
- work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- learn the best engineering practices.
- work on exciting problems for US-based startups and enterprises and fast-track your career.
- Web development experience with React/Node.js or similar frameworks will be a bonus.
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Databases, Web Application Architecture, etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open-source projects, and participated in competitive coding platforms like HackerEarth, CodeForces, SPOJ, etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience/knowledge with cloud service providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure and/or exposure to DevOps
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build highly scalable, high-performance, responsive web applications.
- Be responsible for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Translation of requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders, and product managers.
- Abide by the roles & responsibilities, and guidelines of Velotio information security policies and procedures.
- Ensure information security training is completed on time without fail.
- Report any information security incidents to the IT team as detailed in the Velotio information security policies and procedures.
How to apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates are to fill out the Online application form through our given link below.