Wipro Recruitment 2022:
This is informed to all WIPRO is hiring for Talent Acquisition/HR/WMG Apply now through our link below, before applying read all the details carefully.
Company Name Wipro
Salary 2.5 -5 LPA
Position Talent Acquisition/HR/WMG
Last date 31/05/2022
Wipro Eligibility criteria for freshers
- Qualification: Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Online Test- 1) Aptitude Test for Verbal, Logical, Reasoning, Quantitative, and generic ability. 2) Written Communication
- Presentation and HR Round
Wipro Salary for freshers
Wipro freshers salary for 2020, 2021 and 2022 passouts candidates will be around of INR 2,50,000 to 5,00,000 Per Annum.
Compensation per annum:
First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence, or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
HOW TO APPLY?
Intrested candidate are fill the Application though our link below.