Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) Off-Campus 2022
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form Read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and also share this position.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree, 10th or 12th
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture, and Food Technology
- Year of passing: 2021 or 2022
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- One backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates are eligible for re-registration, only after 90 days or 3 months from the prior online assessment given. However, we are inviting candidates for the online assessment at Wipro’s Discretion.
- Eligible candidates will be invited in batches, for the assessment.
How to Apply for this Project Engineer position in wipro?
- First You have to read all the details carefully
- Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
CHECK OUT MORE JOBS 👇
APPLY IN INFOSYS
APPLY IN ACCENTURE
APPLY IN ADOBE