ZOHO OFF-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT 2022
This is informed to all the Candidate who is looking for an opportunity and Want to start their carrier then have a great opening in Zoho, ZOHO is hiring for Product marketing associate/specialist those candidate who are eligible for this position Are fill out the Application form through our given link below, Before Applying for this position read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position Product marketing associate/specialist
Salary 5-6 LPA
Experience Freshers And Experience
Qualification BE B.TECH ME M.TECH MCA MBA MSC
Batch 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Self-driven and outcome-oriented.
- Well-organized and able to multi-task.
- A solutions-first thinker and loves teamwork.
- Passionate about helping customers find success.
- Never compromises on quality or deliver a great user experience.
- Has an impeccable eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback.
- Has excellent written skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in a simple, direct, and friendly tone.
- Put to use your excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for marketing.
- Understanding highly technical concepts and communicating them in a language that the target audience resonates with.
- Help drive leads generation – with a specific focus on our Go-to-Market approach all the way from strategy to execution and measurement.
- Define and captain the campaign strategy for global customer acquisition and retention.
- Create customer activations over diverse marketing channels to drive product subscriptions.
- Collaborate with our international business partners on marketing communications strategy.
- Track project performance and provide data-backed insights to optimize them.
- Find new opportunities/areas to ensure business success with regular quant-driven discussions with Zoho leadership.
- Conducting extensive research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and making relevant recommendations to address gaps in the company’s current content strategy.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working knowledge of SEO and applying it to content marketing.
- Owning an end-to-end content creation and dissemination process.