This is informed to all the Candidate who is interested in this program Apply now from the given link below before applying for this position read all the details carefully.
Company Website: www.zycus.com
Positions: Procurement Analyst
Salary: 5 – 8 LPA
Batch: 2019 2020 2021 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Instrumentation, Production
We are looking for BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Instrumentation, Production) fresher graduates to join us as Procurement Analyst
You will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in implementing our AI-driven procurement solution. Our Procurement Analysts play a very critical role in solving business problems for our customers. They possess a deep understanding of our product and supply chain and use this knowledge to evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for our customers.
- Serve as Business Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Work with customers to gather requirements on Zycus application/s (like Spend Analysis, Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, etc)
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT, and Production environments and deliver software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of metadata and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user/supplier set-up, and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating in and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
How to Apply for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the link below.