Amazon ML Data Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon. jobs
- Job Position: ML Data Associate
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BBA/ BCA/ B.Stat/ B.E. (IT, ECE & EEE)/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc./ B.Sc.
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 2.8 LPA (Expected)
Role & Responsibility
- Perform analysis of data related to utterances on software builds for the Alexa platform.
- Connect with stakeholders to understand the purpose of the study and deliver as per the SLA.
- Understand analysis techniques and judge various methods for analysis based on requirements.
- Perform analysis and report errors accurately.
- Can repeatedly look at granular data and derive conclusions without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable in handling large amounts of fragmented data identify patterns and derive conclusions.
A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to Analyze data/execute test case instructions and report patterns/discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of results.