Amazon has officially announced a job notification for the post of Programmer Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks at once and be able to work independently.
They work as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
They will be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
We deal with managing newer configurations, building newer features in existing products, and automating the manual processes in the Transportation space.
As an intern, your typical day will involve planning your tasks, attending team-level stand-ups to review the progress of work, reviewing code or design proposals of other members, and working on configuration/coding tasks.
We mainly work on Java, Python, and ReactJS and use AWS services and infrastructure (S3, DDB, EC2, Cloudwatch, etc)
• Enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
• 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
• Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
• Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
• Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
• Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
How to apply for this position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.