This is informed to all the candidates that American Express is officially hiring candidates for the position of Reconciliation Analyst Any BA BCOM BSC BCA BSC IT BE B.TECH MA MCOM MSC MCA OR Any Graduates and postgraduate are eligible for this position apply now through our given link.
|Qualification||BA BCOM BSC BCA BSC IT BE B.TECH MA MCOM MSC MCA OR Any Graduates and postgraduate|
American Express off-campus recruitment 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
This role is to provide payment-related assistance to Program Administrators/Internal teams for corporate payments & handle reconciliation requests for specialized product CPC accounts.
- Responsible for obtaining posting instructions from program administrators and Manager of Account Development for unidentified U.S Corporate card payments via phone calls and e-mails.
- Responsible for reconciling remittance (payment) related complex issues for Corporate Purchasing Card clients. Collaborate with Account Development Managers & Program administrators to resolve payments issues and reconciliation requests.
- Handle Client’s payment inquiries through voice /nonvoice channels. Analyze, identify and research the inquiry within specified timeframes.
- Handle cases involving Mis posts, missing payments, Encoding errors, Balance Transfer errors, Reconciliation of accounts, etc.
- Being a central point of contact for our corporate Clients Payment related queries, enabling 1st Contact resolution on inquiries, through both telephone and email communications.
- Based on customer demands, highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, and service levels.
- Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding addressing behavior related to remittance (payment).
- Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients and GCS partners.
Skills / Competencies
- Extremely high on Teamwork, should have strongly displayed the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to perform root cause analysis and the ability to deliver high accuracy with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High result orientation.
- Good understanding of the payment journeys in Amex specific to Corporate clients.
- Ability to take independent decisions in the absence of the leader & meet stringent deadlines.
- Shift Window: 6:30 pm to 4:00 am. May change basis business requirements.
- Should be tenured for a minimum of 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as of the date of the application deadline.
- Should not be on any performance improvement plan.
How to apply for this position
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.