- Understand the functional/nonfunctional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create a clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct a feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low-level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high-level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
- A student from BE, BTech from CS, IT, ECE can apply
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital
APPLY NOW:- CLICK HERE