Honeywell OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidates that Honeywell is hiring for System Engineers, the candidate who is looking for an opportunity than has a great opening apply now, before filling Online Application form read all the details carefully, and also share this position.
Position: System Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year ( freshers can apply)
Salary: 6 LPA to 8.5LPA
Batch 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Define system hierarchy of aircraft systems e.g. Engine, Auxiliary Power Units, etc. & their functionality.
- Preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs & associated system specifications across Engine/APU product lines.
- Define Measures of Effectiveness and Measures of Performance for the system
- Application of formal methods/specifications for requirements analysis.
- Managing requirements from elicitation, definition/capture, decomposition, allocation, prioritization, tracking, test mapping & derived identification.
- Utilizing requirements management tools such as DOORS & developing DLX script.
- Systems Verification & Validation.
- Support engineering review activities associated with PDR, and CDR milestones working with LSE.
- Assuring compliance requirements as defined by IPDS
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal & Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably in Systems Engineering).
- Working experience & knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Able to work independently & take the initiative to get things done.
- Good leadership skills to drive activity with a global mindset.
- Familiarity with the system development life cycle.