Ixigo Hiring for Email Customer Executives Work From Home. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Email Customer Executives
|Work From Home
|Any Bachelor/Master Degree
Launched in 2007, ixigo is an AI-based travel app based in Gurugram, India. ixigo services Indian travelers and their travel utility, planning, and booking problems using technology and artificial intelligence. Offering train, flight, and bus utility & bookings, the company applies AI for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, airfare predictions & alerts, train delay prediction, PNR confirmation prediction, and automated customer service.
Ixigo Hiring Job Description
We are looking to hire an Executive-Customer Experience to play the key role of managing direct emails process inquiries for customer service. The candidate will play a crucial role in delivering outstanding customer experience and resolving customer issues efficiently.
You will be responsible for:
- Efficiently handling calls/emails as per quality frameworks and prescribed SOPs for Trains/Flights/Buses/Hotels
- Investigate and resolve customer issues, including escalation cases, ensuring that each concern is addressed to customer’s satisfaction as and, when necessary, escalate issues to the appropriate team
- Ensure that email responses meet the company’s standards for professionalism, accuracy, and adherence to company policies.
- Maintain operational metrics like First Response Time, Resolution Time and NPS within established targets.
- Attend regular quality and feedback sessions.
- Provide customer feedback based insights to help the team and organization make data-driven process improvements.
Ixigo Hiring Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree – Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as an executive in the ecommerce or travel sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Customer-centric mindset and a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask effectively and thrive in a fast paced team environment.
- Flexible to work on some weekends and holidays as needed.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
|Click Here to Apply
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL