JP Morgan chase’s off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Digital Analytics Analyst position. Candidates who completed graduation with a bachelor’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details are below, including the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process.
|Organization||JP Morgan chase|
|Position||Digital Analytics Analyst|
|Salary||8.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
|Apply now||CLICK HERE|
- Work with partners across Digital functions and LOBs to provide data-driven insights to support Digital strategic direction and growth
- Provide consultative support for Digital Authentication Product partners driven by fact-based findings
- Evolve and refine measurement frameworks and KPIs for Customer Measurement
- Provide analysis and associated data visualization and story-telling
- Focus and prioritize the analytics agenda to align with overall strategy and business value
- Collaborate within Digital Analytics to enhance the quality and value of team deliverables
- Work with Data Services, Risk, and Core Analytics partners to enhance the overall performance of the Digital Analytics team.
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans, and payment processing.
We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
The CCB Data & Analytics team responsibly leverages data across Chase to build competitive advantages for businesses while providing value and protection for customers.
The team encompasses a variety of disciplines from data governance and strategy to reporting, data science, and machine learning.
We have a strong partnership with Technology, which provides cutting-edge data and analytics infrastructure.
The team powers Chase with insights to create the best customer and business outcomes.
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.