McAfee OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to All the Candidates that McAfee has officially announced a job opportunity for the post of Software Development Engineer. those students from BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/BCA can apply for McAfee off-campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
NOTE:- Before Filling out the Online Application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Salary: 10 LPA Expected
Experience: 0-1 year
Location: Work from Home
Batch: 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Develop a strong knowledge of the McAfee corporate products and related technology to understand cross-product dependencies and effectively coach product teams on how to integrate our services
- This specific role will involve working across multiple services focused on building and testing infrastructure.
- These services play a vital role in the McAfee product release cycle by supporting the McAfee product team’s needs for automated product build, validation, and deployment.
- Use Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open issues and discussions to a closure
- working with cross-site and cross-functional product teams to isolate problems, and track the issues to complete resolution
- Must excel in both individual and group settings Promptly identifying and escalating defects to the McAfee product teams
- Participate in Design Reviews Code Inspections and code reviews.
- BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/BCA from any stream
- 0-1+ years of experience with common software development practices such as code reviews and defect analysis with an emphasis on Development and sustaining responsibilities
- Should have very good knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Good knowledge of Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Must have good knowledge of continuous delivery methodology and experience delivering software using continuous delivery principles
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and also UNIX, Linux, or Mac.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Eligible and Interested Candidates are filling out the online application form through our given link below.