Microsoft OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This Opening is officially announced by Microsoft those candidates are waiting for an opportunity then have a great opening in Microsoft, Microsoft is hiring for Bussiness Analytics specialists Interested and eligible candidates apply now through our given link below.
NOTE:- Before filling out the application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position Business Analytics Specialist
Salary ₹8.7 LPA*
Experience 0-2 yr Freshers can apply
Batch 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Qualification: BBA BCA BSC B.COM B.TECH
- Leverage & harness our numerous data points, metrics, and measures to provide business-relevant insights to improve performance and delivery value
- Work closely with our BI and business teams to define business and functional requirements for reporting and/ or data delivery
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy, and integrity of data provided by our Delivery Partners for insight population & delivery
- Manage overall relationships between CSS business stakeholder groups, BI teams, and our Delivery Partner managers
- Ensure our data access & availability through dashboards, scorecards, and other reporting sources is compliant with Microsoft security & privacy standards
- Act as the primary point of contact for delivery partner data issues/escalations, and partner with internal stakeholders on a resolution
- Develop solutions for and manage reporting requests from Microsoft business owners.
- Resolve and remove blockers preventing delivery partners to receive and deliver accurate data points, metrics, and measures
- Work with delivery partners to co-develop data delivery processes to drive continuous improvements in performance, output, and efficiency.
- Enhance existing reporting to meet the needs of the Microsoft support businesses and our Delivery Partners (scorecards, dashboards, KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Power BI and its end-to-end solution, including integration with other database reporting tools, data sources, and data visualization
- High understanding of relational/non-relational databases, data ingestion, data modeling, and data warehouse schema concepts
- Experience with authoritative data sources focused on organizational taxonomies
- Experience with taking large data sets to provide focused business insights
- Experience in business analytics to more effectively drive decision making
- Excellence in collaboration, influencing without authority, and partnering
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and creative skills with an ability to exercise sound judgment and make timely supportable decisions
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills and ability to navigate a global matrixed organization including creating, directing, participating, supporting, and/or coordinating virtual teams to achieve objectives
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Interested and Eligible Candidates fill out the online Application form through our given link below.