OYO Recruitment 2022 for venue manager posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the OYO recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|Qualification||Any Bachelor/Masters’s Degree + Ph.D.|
|Location||Mumbai (All Areas)|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
|Salary||₹ 1,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.|
Roles and Responsibilities
A Venue Manager will be responsible to –
1. Ensure all incoming customer leads are connected through the calling app and lead
conversion/sales maximization to achieve sales targets and drive profitability along with
other business metrics, as communicated
2. Revenue management to ensure revenue flow through healthy customer and owner
relationships and execution of effective marketing solutions, as launched from time to time
3. Ensure target achievement through revenue generation & collection effectively split
across venues and products/packages tagged to them
4. To ensure smooth operations at the venue through stakeholder management (both
internal and external)
5. Supervise and ensure the smooth execution of events for an excellent customer experience
6. Signing authority for entering into contracts with customers for sales bookings on behalf
of the company
7. Vendor optimization identification and negotiation of vendor rates for signing and
approving contracts as per guidance from the central team
1. At least one year of work experience in B2C/inside sales
2. Prior experience in hotel/events/hospitality sectors preferred, but not mandatory
3. Fluency in English and the respective local language
4. Willingness to travel to assigned venues (travel reimbursement will be applicable)
5. Candidate should have their smartphone (Android version 7 or above with call
recording facility) to run the calling app (phone reimbursement applicable)
6. Candidate should have their Windows 10 laptop (device allowance will be provided
7. Candidate should preferably have their conveyance (two-wheeler)
8. Willing to work 6 days/week (weekends working, week-off between Monday-Thursday)
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our link below.
As always, look through the particulars on this page.
After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.boeing.com website.
Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.