Starbucks is officially hiring for the post of Store Manager. A student with Any 12th/UG/PG can apply for the Starbucks off-campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Salary||45,000 per month|
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning partners; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers and other partners who are in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events. Continues to keep the store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the shift team
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to share coffee knowledge and stories with others
- Displays a ‘customer first’ attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Solicits feedback from the customers
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Interviewing & training partners, planning, assigning, and directing work
- Regular interaction/ review with the team
- Encourage the team to take independent decisions
- Conduct goal setting
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results
- Review performance to achieve organizational goals
- Gather & evaluate employees’ performance
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Drives coffee conversations within the team and creates a culture of coffee appreciation
- Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; schedules expenditures; analyzes variances; initiates corrective actions
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation, and delivery of deposits to bank
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Analyses sales figures and forecasts future sales volumes to maximize profits
- Manages and motivates the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manages stock levels and makes key decisions about stock control
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met
- Makes timely yet thoughtful decisions even when information is incomplete; considers multiple options/alternatives before committing to a course of action
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Conducts regular store meetings
- Accountable to improve and increase store performance for the growth of the organization
Experience & Education
- Minimum 12th pass (ideally, IHM student or hotel management graduate)
- Latte Art expert
- Has in-depth knowledge of Coffee
How to apply for this position?
Eligible and interested candidates have filled out the online application form through our given link.