UBER RECRUITMENT 2022
This is to inform all the candidates Who are Looking for an Opportunity or Starting their Your Carrier have A great Update Uber Is hiring For an Associate Risk Analyst Interested Candidates apply now through our given link, before Applying for this position read all the details carefully.
Uber loves taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference. Across the entire world. In real-time. At the incredible speed of now.
Company Name Uber
Post Name Associate Risk Analyst I
Salary ₹ 8.6 – 10 LPA*
Experience 0-2 yr Freshers
Job Location Hyderabad
Batch 2019 2020 2021 2022
Qualification BCA BBA B.COM BSC BSC IT B.TECH
- This hands-on analytics role will be responsible for supervising Uber’s Risk platform capabilities and developing new strategies to keep the fraudsters off Uber by identifying patterns using data analysis and visualization
- You will serve as the subject matter authority on analytics/data-driven solutions that mitigate the risk of financial losses while also maintaining a positive user experience and enabling Uber to continue making big bold bets.
- You will develop a solid understanding of key Uber systems and tools to optimally review and analyze emerging trends and provide recommendations for mitigating emerging fraud vectors.
- Communicate optimally with cross-functional teams across subject areas such as product, engineering, and data science with a focus on Risk/Fraud mitigation.
- BS or degree in other quantitative fields
- Experience with data analytics/data science 0-3 Years experience Coursework or projects in data science and analytics
- Relevant BS in quantitative fields like Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, and/or Economics
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Good Team Player