Airtel off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Analysts. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurgaon location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|INR 8 LPA
|2018 to 2024
|Any Bachelor and Masters
Airtel Recruitment JOB DESCRIPTION
The holder of the role is expected to facilitate the following
- Organizing and running competitions & challenges related to AOI & Connectivity across India
- Catering to different MIS requirements from Circle or Centre.
- Presenting Digimate Traffic Aggregator Summary along with Airtel IQ Dashboard
- Classification, Digitalization & Analysis on Residential, B2B & Commercial Connected Buildings
- Aggregating input on top deals and tracking them over the month
- Data inputs for Cascades & Reviews
- HP Utilization analysis with tracking Revenue in Connected Buildings
- Tracking OB fulfillment against DOA Approvals
- Advance AOI Rental Dispersion analysis
Airtel Recruitment Skillsets needed
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel (Should be well versed with formulas like V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table, Concatenate, Trim, etc.)
- Good analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Good Communication Skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable workload and meet schedules with accurate results.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated, and multi-task while achieving expectations.
Airtel Recruitment Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL