AKASA AIR Hiring For Customer Service Representative. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Customer Service Representative
|2015 – 2023
|Andaman & Nicobar
|Any 12th/Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degree
AKASA AIR Hiring Job Position Summary:
Responsible for check-in, Reservations, ticketing, Special category passenger handling, Boarding Gate functions under the supervision of Duty officers / Duty Managers.
• Accepting reservation and issuance of tickets at airport ticketing counters.
• Smile, greet customers when they approach for checking or any query.
• Checking of customer’s identity and checking them and their baggage for the flight, correctly recording of all weights and items which are to be put into the aircraft.
• Profiling of customers at checking, brief them on DG regulations and security banned articles in checked or hand baggage.
• Accept registered baggage and check if any visible damage and get LRT signed, customer to be informed about the liability and charge excess baggage (in case of exceeding normal baggage allowance).
• Announcement of boarding, updating of FIDs, attending queries of customers, Reconciliation of checked in passengers at the boarding gates.
• Coordinate for connecting customers, their location and take advise / instruction from red cap, duty manager if flight has to be delayed to accept them. · Strict adherence to company policies, ensure properly groomed at all times.
• Not under influence of alcohol or banned substance.
• Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the GOM.
• Effective use of ramp equipment, guiding blue collar teams for quick turnaround of aircraft.
• Carry out gate boarding functions like zone wise boarding, BGR and manual boarding in case of systems down.
• Secure, safe, punctual handling of customers, baggage, crew as applicable by organizing and controlling the terminal operations.
• Ensure all communication, operational or administration are actioned promptly.
• Responsible for reporting to the superior’s occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
• Procedure is followed for the carriage of arms and ammunition, HUM, DGR etc.
AKASA AIR Hiring Desired Qualification / certifications:
• Minimum (10+2)
Position reports to: Duty Manager
Travel needed: Related to trainings.
Location: Port Blair Airport
Employment details: Full time and on the rolls of the SNV
AKASA AIR Hiring Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL