Visa Hiring Client Consulting Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Client Consulting Analyst
|2018 – 2023
|Any Bachelor/Master Degree
Visa Hiring Job Description And Responsibilities
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is Visa’s consulting division, serving Visa’s clients (including card issuers, acquirers, sellers and Fintechs) and solving their strategic problems focused on improving performance and profitability.
Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, payments, data analytics, marketing, operations and macroeconomics, VCA drives high impact and tangible financial results.
In Asia Pacific (AP), VCA has geographically focused teams and the Center of Excellence (COE) team which provides expertise in specific industry or functional verticals (Portfolio optimization, Digital, Risk, Commercial and Money movement, and Seller).
You will be part of VCA India and South Asia’s Portfolio Optimization advisory team and will be responsible for advising Visa’s clients in payment strategy, new product development, P&L optimization, portfolio management, balance build etc., working closely with the cross-functional teams in India and AP hub team in Singapore.
Visa Hiring What an Analyst does at Visa:
You will manage 5-7 medium to large size projects in a year
- Deliver consulting projects as well as analytics projects across payments value chain
- Strive to achieve excellent client Net promotor score.
- Collaborate with consultants and project managers to gather & analyze payment-related data, derive actionable insights, and provide recommendations to clients
- Support Senior Managers/Directors in business development
Visa Hiring Project Delivery
- Deliver at least 1 project at a time
- Structure documents and project deliverables, leveraging insights from data and client inputs
- Prepare comprehensive documentations and presentations that for clients and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to at least 1 project at a time and participate client discussions for medium projects
- Routinely identify new trends and conducts research to develop in depth comprehension of a particular topic
- Support white papers and IP development.
- Contribute to VCA intellectual property (e.g. case studies) that can be captured and uploaded to VCA knowledge management platform(s)
- Strengthen functional expertise in consulting service lines.
- Support Managers/Senior Managers/Directors in delivering client projects
- Support Managers/Senior Managers/Directors in business development by creating strong proposals and pitch documents, present during client meeting.
Visa Hiring Qualifications
Education and Experience related expectations:
- Graduate Degree in Any Discipline + 2 years OR Post Graduate in Management/Science + 1 years OR PhD + 0 years from top-tier school or university (IIT/IIM/ISB/ Other top business schools and engineering colleges/Leading Universities like JNU/Delhi University/Calcutta University/Bombay University, etc. or top global universities/business schools/engineering colleges)
- Experience in payments/banking/strategy/process consulting with top-tier consulting firms AND/OR experience in payments/retail banking/strategy unit in leading Banks will be preferred.
What Behavioral traits are we looking for?
- Independent in delivering large complex projects with quality outputs, seeks guidance as needed,
- Hunger to solve complex problems and look beyond the obvious
- Innovative thinker, encourages others and adapts novel approaches to problem solving
- Collaborate for efficiency in a project
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks
- Create a positive culture across multiple teams that s/he works with or leads
Why this is important to Visa
Payments Consulting is an important part of the overall strategy of Visa and a growing need of the clients. As the consulting arm of Visa, VCA wants to build a team of highly specialized experts that can provide best in class payment expertise to the client. In this role, you will be a critical part of Visa’s strategy to serve its client and help them grow their business and manage it more efficiently. In the role, you will at the forefront of providing consulting advice and will have ownership of key metrics directly contributing to Visa’s goal.
What you will need:
- Data analysis – Proficient
- Problem Solving – Proficient
- Business Acumen – Proficient
- Communication & Story telling – Proficient
- Stakeholder management – Proficient
- Consulting Sales skills – Intermediate
Projects you will be a part of:
You will be part of the Portfolio Optimisation (PO) advisory practice and support Visa’s clients in India and South Asia in driving portfolio growth and profitability.
Projects in PO vertical include – developing/launching new payment products, driving portfolio spends, arresting portfolio dormancy, driving customer loyalty, building sales strategy, portfolio rationalisation etc.
Visa Hiring Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL