Amazon OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidates who are waiting for an opportunity to have a great opening on Amazon, Amazon is hiring Account Health Support Specialists that candidates who are passed from any graduate and postgraduate are Eligible for this position interested candidates are filling the online application form through our given link below.
NOTE:- Before filling out the Application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position Account Health Support Specialist (AHS)
Salary 3 – 3.75 LPA
Qualification BBA BA BCA BSC B.TECH MCA M.TECH MCA MBA
Batch 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Experience 0-4 years Freshers Can Apply Now
- Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and Hindi languages.
- Strong investigation skills to find the root cause of metric issues and the ability to provide viable solutions for Sellers.
- Awareness of how your direct actions impact the buyer experience and Amazon’s potential for bad debt.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written and verbal response.
- Graduation degree or equivalent.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk-related patterns.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated a positive, results-oriented attitude.
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirements.
- Proven ability to correctly identify fraud patterns.