Job Title: Software Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility
- Provide the first level of support for tickets filed in Audible
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Work on maintenance of coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java-based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and Support status reporting.
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components.
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with Audible engineering team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team-specific knowledge base and skill set.
Education and Skills
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 to 2 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Proven track record in working on enterprise-level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in C/Java or open source-based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence.
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expiring in the following link.
Apply now Click Here