Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of FTE. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon Off Campus 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
|Position||Multiple Positions (AREA MANAGER,OPERATIONS MANAGER, STATION MANAGER, Program Manager,|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in engineering|
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Walking in the fulfillment center and around the area with great frequency
• Continual standing and/or walking
• Ability to work in construction /distribution environment that may be noisy, unlit, not airconditioned
• Able to access all areas of the building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways) safely and without limitation
• Require extensive data analysis to identify trends and drive kaizen activities
• Strong interpersonal skills to ensure operational success, as well as drive multiple initiatives, with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Ensure implementation of quality best practices like 5S
• Support, mentor, and motivate your hourly workforce
• Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
• Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, and Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
• Customer/seller service Contact Reduction
• Concessions – defect analysis, reduction, and improving customer experience
• Shadowing seasoned managers on the floor and adapting the knowledge of on-floor operations to run and execute shifts independently.
• Methods to track and improve the performance of partners (carriers and 3P partners)
• Transportation/supply chain issues about new geographies where Amazon has a potential marketplace
• Perform market and competitive analysis as required for different parameters in transportation. Develop operating plans to improve performance and monitor and pilot them.
• Identify and prevent financial leakage when working with partners.
• Enhancing customer returns experience
• Drive process improvements to enhance operational efficiencies or improve quality metrics in fulfillment centers/transportation/customer service/ seller service
• Analyze and create mechanisms to improve third-party seller order fulfillment
• Improving fulfillment center processes and metrics by working with team members in retail, fulfilled by Amazon, customer service, transportation, etc.
• Data processing, supervising the quality, and continuous improvement
• Defining the transportation process from FC to delivery stations
• Defining the delivery process from the delivery station to the customer’s address
• Ensure enough bandwidth in the citywide delivery team to ensure peak-time delivery management
• Conduct the performance appraisals of the station supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
• Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
• Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
• Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
Program Manager –
- For this role, we are looking for a Knowledge professional who has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues, and influence solutions/outcomes.
- The Knowledge Manager’s task is to foster an environment conducive to knowledge exchange and learning by promoting techniques for knowledge sharing, such as communities of practice, skills directories, lunch and learn sessions, randomized coffee trials, collaborative ways of working, etc.;
- promoting techniques for capturing knowledge where practicable, such as exit interviewing, job handovers, after-action reviewing, etc.; and ensuring any captured knowledge is properly managed for posterity, by applying the appropriate information and records management standards where appropriate.
- They should be able to train people in these techniques and stand ready to facilitate knowledge management programs within organizations and teams and contribute to the development of knowledge management policies and standards as they evolve.
- We are also looking for a team player who not only leverages his/her team to respond effectively to a variety of training scenarios but can work closely with the central L&D team to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on internal customer needs – from training processes at scale to ongoing leadership development.
- In short, you would design, and deliver high-quality training and be responsible for the training results, continuously improving training contents, training means, and training performance.
In the process, collaborating with program managers, instructional designers, learning coordinators, other facilitators, and SLP leaders is essential.
- Hence, this individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders, both face-to-face (or virtually) and across geographies.
- In this role, you will be essential to the growth and success of Amazon and our team members, from blue-collared associates to our senior leaders.
Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering (All Branches other than CS related & Circuit Branches) with expected degree completion between May 2023 to August 2023
Knowledge And Skills Required:-
- Excel skills with experience handling Macros/Look-ups
- • Coursework related to supply chain management, production planning, and control
- • Basic knowledge of Kaizen and LEAN methodology techniques
- • Solid organizational and project management skills
How to apply for this Position?
Eligible and ingested candidates fill out the Online application form through our given link below.