Amazon Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Account Health Support Specialist (AHS)
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Qualification: Graduation, Post Graduation
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: 3 – 3.75 LPA
- The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- We obsess over providing world-class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform.
- We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
- Amazon is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Account Health Support team in Hyderabad.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online eCommerce risk.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Account Health Support Specialist acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- The Account Health Support Specialist will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Account Health Support Specialist is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
- The Account Health Support Specialist position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate complex transactions.
- The Account Health Support Specialist will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication.
- They also will be required to contact business partners by phone.
- Should be Graduate and above.
- Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Immediate joiners only.
- Graduation degree or equivalent.
- Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English and Hindi languages.
- Strong investigation skills to find the root cause of metric issues and the ability to provide viable solutions for Sellers.
- Awareness of how your direct actions impact the buyer experience and Amazon’s potential for bad debt.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written and verbal response.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk-related patterns.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented.