Walmart OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all candidates that Walmart is officially hiring for the position of Software developer and that candidates who are from various disciplines can apply for the Walmart Off-campus drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc.
NOTE: Before filling out the online application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position: Software Developer
Salary: 20 LPA Expected
Experience: (0-1)Freshers can apply
Qualifications: BE B.TECH ME M.TECH
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s / master’s or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2022.
- You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters
- You possess an extremely sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming, and Design
- You have a good command of any one programming language – C/C++/Java.
- You will have to work with a team of developers writing codes to build one of these systems but not limited to.
- Largest private customer database, master data for Items, and Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels
- Mobile development to enhance the user experience for our associates, Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites, Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners
- World’s largest private cloud, Large Scale distributed Systems, Service Oriented Architecture, High Performance
- Scalable and Reliable Systems & Massive in-memory databases.
If you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger, and don’t stop there. At Walmart Global Tech India, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech India and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,300+ stores, under 11 countries, and an e-commerce website.