Amdocs Hiring Technical & Business Operations Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Post Name||Technical & Business Operations Analyst|
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s degree/Master degree|
|Official website||Click here|
Amdocs Hiring What will your job look like?
• You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
• You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
• You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
• You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
• You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
• You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
• You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
• You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
• You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
• You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
• You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
Amdocs Hiring All you need is…
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience writing software code in at least one programming language
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development
• Experience in Production Support/Application Support
- Willingness to work in rotational including morning, general, afternoon and night shifts.
Amdocs Hiring Why you will love this job:
• You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
• You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Amdocs Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||Click Here to Apply|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|