Barclays is hiring for the post of Operations Executive. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Barclays Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Position||Data Management Analyst|
- Executes the day-to-day operational support for the Hyperion Planning Systems.
- Understanding of Hyperion Planning with the ability to support the implementation of solutions to Business
- Requirement. Support testing and implementation of appropriate solutions and changes in a controlled manner
- This involves delivering smooth operations, managing key customers, achieving targeted business metrics, and ensuring compliance with the defined SLAs.
Job role & Responsbility
- Provide the first point of contact for business user queries and change initiatives
- Gather end-user business requirements for all applications and apply excellent business analysis for recommended systems solutions with limited or no line manager involvement
- Run the monthly system rollover and preparation processes of the Planning systems
- Operational monitoring of the data interaction between upstream and downstream systems and pre-emptively highlight/resolve any possible breaks
- Liaise with GFTS to ensure technical and functional alignment as per the client’s reporting needs
- Consult with Line Manager, Group Centre Finance, and Group Treasury teams to ensure wider requirements are met and stakeholders agree on a timetable
- Maintain oversight of the day-to-day Hyperion Planning development activities undertaken by GFTS to retain subject matter expertise
- Meet best practice control requirements for the administration of the bank’s Planning systems including: Change Control, Documentation of Business Requirements, SOX, operational risk, and BCM strategy
- Graduate degree (Bachelors’ in Commerce/technology)
- Minimum years of experience after graduation degree
- Knowledge of Financial Services in a banking environment
- Excellent team player with the ability to also work independently when required.
- Proven ability to adapt to an evolving operating model and to actively participate in its development
- Should be able to handle multiple stakeholders effectively
- Proven ability to work under pressure and balance priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate-level knowledge of any of the BI tools
- Hands-on experience in Budgeting/forecasting / Stress testing/hierarchy management
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Understanding of organization hierarchical structure in SAP/Hyperion (Profit Centre, Cost Centre, SU, MU, etc.)
- Understanding of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Bank Stress Testing, and associated applications
- Able to pay attention to detail and demonstrate awareness of internal controls
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills: strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly articulate complicated issues to management and other stakeholders.
- Additional desired skills are:
- Understanding of Barclays’ products and businesses.
- Understanding of Risk, Finance, or Treasury processes.
How do apply for this position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|