Canva Recruitment 2023 (Work From Home) for Various copywriter and content specialist lead posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (20-07-2023). Further information about the Canva recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about these posts is mentioned in details below. Read the mentioned details carefully.
|Post Name||Copywriters and Content Specialist Lead|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0-2) Year|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||Any 12th/Di[loma/ Graduation / Post Graduate|
|Official website||Click here|
Canva Hiring Responsibilities
- Create unique and well-researched copy relevant to the designated project, category, subcategory or topic, focusing on bespoke social media content, including but not limited to our Canva for Education and MSMEs communities.
- Ensure each output adheres to the specified amount of text fields or character count for each designated project, category, subcategory or topic.
- Adapt to Canva’s friendly and informative tone.
- Consistently meet the required minimum output by the specified deadline.
- Consistently meet the 90% weekly output quality rating.
- Work remotely and report to Canva’s Content Specialists for copywriting projects.
You’ll love this job if…
- You have a good grasp of your local language, in terms of sentence construction, spelling, and grammatical structure. And because less than 50% of our community is English-speaking, you consider your output carefully.
- Working knowledge of English language – technically strong with a flair for either structured or creative style of writing.
- You are meticulous with details, style, and tone, writing with clarity and empathy to deliver what is needed.
- You are quick with ideas, coming up with original template copy that can catch our user’s eye, but can still match Canva’s voice and brand guidelines.
- You have a good understanding of your culture and the social community, applying those learnings to the copy you produce.
- You have an eye for social trends and the evolving language that comes with them.
- You are able to understand a brief from stakeholders, research accordingly, and convert that brief into excellent template copy to meet the project’s needs.
To apply, please share with us:
- A link or PDF to your portfolio/work samples
Canva Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|