Cisco has officially announced a job notification for the post of Technical Systems Engineer. A student from Computer Science or Information Science discipline can apply for Cisco Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Position||Technical Systems Engineer|
|Batches||2018 2019 2020 2021 22022|
Cisco Off-campus Recruitment 2022
Role & Responsibility
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration, and operations of new tools, systems, or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
- Specify, build, maintain and support technical infrastructure. Analyzes installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, platforms, databases, or utility software.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting existing infrastructure, platforms, and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
- Performs high-level root cause analysis for service interruptions and brings services back online once a problem is resolved.
- Debugs and troubleshoots systems issues by creating patches or re-engineering the system. Plans to conduct and direct the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Qualification and Skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C, C++, Python), scripting, and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT-provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for computing environments
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
How to apply for this cisco off-campus recruitment?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
In Cisco where each person is unique, we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company.
Also, Check out more openings here 👇