Deloitte is hiring SAP Commodities / Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|SAP Commodities / Analyst
|Any Bachelor/Master Degree
Deloitte hiring Work you’ll do
As a Records & Contracts Management Services (RCMS) Analyst, you’ll help develop, lead, execute and monitor local and/or national RCMS tasks, processes and projects.
The RCMS Analyst facilitates customer-oriented and compliance-focused records and/or contracts processes, managing records and/or contracts-related risks to the Deloitte US Firm.
Activities will focus on records and/or contracts management processes and projects that have an impact at all levels of the organization, resulting in improved records and/or contracts system performance, information and insights, overall cost reduction or avoidance, and continued adherence to the organization’s information security policies.
The position requires you to interact regularly with U.S. RCMS team and other Enabling Areas service lines, as appropriate to provide the complex knowledge and expertise required to manage records and contracts that are critical to the operation of our business, and to the service of our clients.
This position reports into Assistant Manager or Manager, under the direction of the functional leader. The responsibilities of this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage assigned processes, projects, technologies, and initiatives, including identifying required actions and improvements, coordinating with RCMS team to ensure compliance and to drive projects/initiatives.
- Execute research, data analysis, queries, and report generation within records and/or contracts management and other related systems in support of ongoing processes and projects. Uncover trends when evaluating data and offers suggestions for process improvements.
- Prepare reports and presentations to provide data visualization and analysis using Excel, SQL, QuickSight, and Power BI.
- Maintain project documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Escalate issues, risks, and decisions to Manager, RCMS leadership or other stakeholders as necessary and recommends mitigating actions.
- Accountable and responsible for compliance with external requirements and internal policies and practices pertaining to records retention and/or contracts management.
- Develop solutions, documentation, materials and recommendations to enable the implementation and success of assigned records and/or contracts management processes/projects.
Deloitte hiring The team
The RCMS team consists of an integrated, cross-functional group of team members, with every role critical to our successful project delivery. RCMS partners with each Deloitte business to facilitate compliance with policies and practices related to records and contracts by providing technology, tools and processes tailored to meet their needs. We also play a key role in coordinating with the Office of General Counsel for document preservation requests. The team works closely with stakeholders in developing new processes and collaborates to enhance existing operations.
Deloitte hiring Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 to 4 years relevant work experience
· Advance computer application skills in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to analyze data and establish strategic insights
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English
· Excellent customer service skills, including active listening, professionalism and responsiveness
· Ability to work well with other team members both in India & US
· High level of attention to detail for reliable accuracy
· Adaptive to changes in technology and evolving business needs
Deloitte hiring Important Links
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
ROLE – Analyst (Hyderabad Location)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL