EMERSON is hiring Trainee Engineer for DD Development. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Any Bachelor’s , Master degree
EMERSON hiring Job responsibilities:
· Write well-designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
· Understand the design and code of the developed Device Descriptor
· Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing DDs.
· Develop Proofs-of-Concept, and prototypes and conduct a feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
· Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
· Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
· 0 – 3 years of experience in developing commercial software products
· Strong in programming languages such as C/Embedded C
· Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
· Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
· Familiarity with Industrial protocols like HART and Fieldbus Foundation.
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL