EMERSON is hiring Trainee Engineer for DD Development. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s , Master degree|
|Official website||Click here|
EMERSON hiring Job responsibilities:
· Write well-designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
· Understand the design and code of the developed Device Descriptor
· Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing DDs.
· Develop Proofs-of-Concept, and prototypes and conduct a feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
· Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
· Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
· 0 – 3 years of experience in developing commercial software products
· Strong in programming languages such as C/Embedded C
· Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
· Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
· Familiarity with Industrial protocols like HART and Fieldbus Foundation.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|