EY is Hiring Executive Assistant- GDS-Associate. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Official website||Click here|
EY Hiring Job Listing Detail
- At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for
EY Hiring job description for EA Role:
- The associate (ESS and admin services) would be required to work in an team environment in delivering the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management team such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support and other administrative requirements that may arise on need basis.
- Essential Functions of the Job: The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference cal
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY office
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing and administration of business information
- Transcription – Business Transcription of recorded meetings, events, conference, etc.
EY Hiring Administration and organization
• Enjoys problem solving
• Able to prioritize effectively
• Strong project management skills
• Comfortable using IT database systems
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
• Must be able to work virtually, and independently
• Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
• Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
• Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
• Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
• Professional and diplomatic communicator
• Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|