ForbesAdvisor Hiring Intern Data Research. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Intern Data Research
|Work From home
|Graduates/ BCA/MCA/Bsc-Csc/ BE/ Btech)
ForbesAdvisor Hiring Company Description
Forbes Advisor is a new initiative for consumers under the Forbes Marketplace umbrella that provides journalist- and expert-written insights, news and reviews on all things personal finance.
We’re dedicated to helping turn aspirations into reality. We do this by providing consumers with the knowledge and research they need to make informed financial decisions they can feel confident in, so they can get back to doing the things they care about most.
ForbesAdvisor Hiring Responsibilities Job Description
- Collaborate with the other members of the Data Research Engineering Team to design, develop, and maintain web applications with a focus on both the front-end and back-end components.
- Implement and enhance features for web applications using Python and Django for server side development.
- Develop RESTful APIs and integrate them with front-end components to ensure seamless data exchange and functionality.
- Create and maintain efficient and reusable code for both the back-end and front-end components of the application.
- Design and implement responsive and user-friendly interfaces using React, HTML and CSS.
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure the application functions correctly across different browsers and platforms.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and performance.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trends to contribute innovative ideas for application enhancements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application defects and issues reported.
- Collaborate with the Data Research Engineer to estimate development efforts and meet project deadlines.
- Assume accountability for achieving development milestones.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery, in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Continuously learn and expand your technical knowledge and skills to grow as a full-stack developer
- Perform tasks with precision and build reliable systems.
- Leverage online resources effectively like Stack Overflow, ChatGPT, Bard, etc., while considering their capabilities and limitations.
ForbesAdvisor Hiring Qualifications
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is desirable.
- Strong proficiency in Python and experience with web framework Django.
- Proficiency with front-end technologies: Reactjs, HTML, and CSS.
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of RESTful API development and integration.
- Understanding of web development principles, including responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Creative and critical thinking.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with Docker containers or similar technologies is a plus.
- Strong willingness to learn and expand knowledge in data engineering.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Comfortable with autonomy and ability to work independently.
ForbesAdvisor Hiring Additional Information
Looking for 2023 graduates from BCA/MCA/Bsc-Csc/ BE/ Btech.
It will be a plus if you know the basics of Python, Django, Front End Technologies and SQL
ForbesAdvisor Hiring Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL