The Genpact off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Customer Service position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Sc/ B.Com degrees are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Batches||2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP NOW|
Job Role & Responsibilities
• Respond to customer queries and customer concern
• Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers
• Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for the end user.
• Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies
• Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Qualifications we seek in you
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
• Excellent proficiency in written English and with a neutral English accent
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.