Groww has announced a job notification for the post of Customer Success Executive. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Groww Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Qualifications||(BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM)|
|Batches||2020 2021 2022|
About Groww: Groww is India’s fastest-growing investment platform. Our long-term vision is to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Y Combinator.
We take pride in our values and hold ourselves to a high standard on:
• Radical customer centricity
• Simplicity in our products and personalities
• Transparency in everything
• Long-term thinking
• Ownership-driven culture
Skills and Expertise: At Groww, customer-centricity is displayed in everything we do. We are obsessed with providing a seamless experience for our customers. Regardless of the touchpoints, our Customer Success Team ensures the customer finds what s/he needs in a fast and easy way. To make this happen, we are looking for dynamic and energetic professionals with good communication skills who demonstrate a customer-first attitude. This role is critical as it is the first point of call for the customers.
Expectations from successful candidates are:
1. Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and capabilities.
2. Ability to manage a high volume of inbound customer queries.
3. Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
4. Ability to empathize with the customer and high customer centricity.
5. Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
● Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
● Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
● Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
● Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention Preferred
● Undergraduate courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM).
● 50% cutoff – 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
● No backlogs and Gap years during education
How to apply for this position
Eligible and Interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.