Hilton Worldwide is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in May 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta. Hilton is headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, United States.
|Post Name||HR Associate, Account Executive|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Gurgaon|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Official website||Click here|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiate recruitment activities using Taleo, Hilton’s talent management system;
- Input data into the Hotel payroll system and communicate with payroll to ensure accuracy;
- Manage all Human Resources administration and onboarding activities;
- Support Human Resources activities, including onboarding, work experience program, careers fairs, training materials, and Team Member opinion surveys;
- Serve as the point of contact for Team Member issues, advising the Human Resources Director as appropriate;
- Keep current with employment law, Human Resources policies, and training requirements;
- Assist in determining training requirements and support training initiatives;
- Assist in the organization of Team Members’ social events.
- Have a good understanding and ensure the team’s understanding of the Hotel’s emergency procedures, Hotel security, fire regulations,,, and all health and safety legislation and ensure implementation of those related to your department;
- Know the department procedures and standards; ensure the implementation of all department procedures and standards;
- Know the hotel, its services, and the facilities provided;
- Handle equipment, tools, keys,,, and supplies properly, kept in good working condition, regularly inspected, follow instructions as directed, and ensure the team does the same;
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Attend departmental communication meetings as scheduled
- Attend training sessions and meetings as and when required
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners,, and other organizations
- Respond to changes in the human resources function as dictated by the industry, company,, and hotel
- Assist the department with the compilation and implementation of all team members”’ communications
- Ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are communicated and implemented to team members
- Ensures that Hotel is compliant with all HR audit items concerning timekeeping and administration of team members”’ benefits
- Handles barter vouchers, prepare to check vouchers for suppliers,, and is in charge of all HR-related purchases via the hotel’s purchasing system
What are we looking for mentioned skills?
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel,, and PowerPoint.
• Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
• Able to work with all levels of team members.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Ability to foster excellent relations with associates and maintain team member and guest confidentiality at all times.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE HR ASSOCIATE|
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE ACCOUNTANT EXECUTIVE
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|