HSBC Recruitment 2023 for global support executive posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the HSBC recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below. Read all the details carefully.
|Global Support Executives
|Work From Home
|Any Bachelor’s , Master degree
HSBC Hiring In this role, you will:
- To investigate breaks/exceptions on Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals transactions for HSBC BANK USA N.A. including identifying causes of breaks and taking necessary steps to resolve. Staff will have to work with counter parties, or other group employees as well as liaise with Relationship Managers for retail customers. Individual needs to have eye for detail, drive, passion for such work, and be a self-starter. Excellent spoken and written English is critical for success in the role.
- To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified SLAs.
- Responsible for rapport building and resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner.
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to processes.
- Process work as requested by line management / customer. Ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Work well independently, complete assigned tasks within established timeframe, and complete regular assignments without reminders or additional requests.
- Work productively and professionally. Demonstrates ways to improve customer service and increase productivity.
- Participates in team meetings, activities, promotes team spirit.
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators, accompanied by the appropriate internal control standards relevant to the role.
- To implement the Group Compliance Policy, as applicable to the role.
- To be aware of the Operational Risk that associated with the role, and to ensure that all actions during the employment with HSBC take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
HSBC Hiring What you’ll do:
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
Impact on the Business/Function
- Work is processed and completed within time scales in accordance with procedures.
- Process productivity and quality targets are achieved, and high level of customer service maintained at all times. Issues / problems are fully resolved or escalated, as appropriate. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence.
- Procedural changes / new procedures and changes implemented are fully familiarized and implemented.
- Management Information (MI), other required data, and communication are completed accurately in the prescribed manner on a timely basis to support performance statistics / reports / returns.
- Identify own development needs and seek out appropriate training / guidance / development in order to achieve business goals (e.g.: productivity / accuracy improvements in process).
- Actively participating in cross training to meet the contingency needs of the process.
- Actively participating in cross training plans within team / process and across department in order to ensure that process and department have sufficient contingency.
- Exhibit ownership over tasks performed and business.
HSBC Hiring Typical Targets and Measures
- End of Day Checklists
- Daily / Monthly Management Information (MI)
- Performance Level Agreement
- Feedback from internal/external customers
- Department Quality Trackers
HSBC Hiring Customers / Stakeholders
- Provide service excellence and drive quality of work for improving customer satisfaction.
- To meet or exceed internal service excellence benchmarks to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Problem situations are proactively identified, resolved, and escalated to give maximum customer satisfaction. Appropriate measures are taken to improve quality and prevent recurrence.
Typical Targets and Measures
- Feedback from internal/external customers
- Evidence from PLA review and department Quality Trackers
- Evidence from Quarterly Client Service Best Practice Framework testing
Leadership & Teamwork
- Self-development through soft skills training, personal development plans and performance management reviews.
- Strive to meet business objective of enhancing self-ability.
- Create robust, friendly and accepting environment where skills and knowledge are shared and differences are used as platforms to greater understanding, in order to achieve team and business goals.
- Awareness of individual and departmental performance targets, objectives and achievements.
- Knowledge and experience is shared with team members, providing assistance on referred / technical issues.
- Progress reviews on performance are undertaken within agreed time scales, and positive action taken on advice, feedback and guidance, in a constructive manner.
Typical Targets and Measures
- Feedback from own team members and other related teams.
- Signoff 1 to 1’s using scorecards.
- Performance Development Plans Review.
- Evidence during team briefings / team meetings held.
Operational Effectiveness & Control [
- To continually assess operational risks associated with daily work and risks inherent in the business taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
- Identify ways for improving service / adding value / reducing costs in line with business goals.
- Encourage and support initiatives originating within team for implementation and recognition.
Typical Targets and Measures
- e-TCS submissions and reports.
- Observation from line management.
- Yellow Belt Certification
- Deals with a very dynamic business where various factors will have an impact on work volumes, and how work is handled / processed.
- Nature of business is such that any error committed exposes the Group to risk of loss.
- Requires ability to creatively resolve issues arising on a day-to-day basis, with an overriding view of minimizing any loss arising.
- To keep up with market developments and understand the existing and any new treasury related products. AMO must familiarize him / herself with an increasing number of new and often complex treasury products in order to recognize requisite controls. He / She must understand the various processing, control, regulatory, and legal requirements so as to mitigate risk of losses and related costs incurred.
- Role will be located in Bangalore, India and will cover primarily the HBUS Confirmation/Settlements/Investigations work. Will be required to interface with the various business areas in UK as well
- Jobholder will be required to work closely with the team to ensure BAU functions are carried out accordingly within the stipulated Performance Level Agreement (PLA).
- Global Resourcing is a key strategic initiative of the HSBC Group for centralizing back office and voice related operations of Group entities from around the world. Global Resourcing is a major contributor to the Group Strategic Plan of improving the cost income ratio of its businesses
- The jobholder has the authority to make decisions with respect to the management of the processes / queues under his responsibility on a day-to-day basis but has to refer to Asst. Manager- Operations, Manager – Operations, Vice President – Operations, and / or business partners for any major incidents that affect continuous business operations and efficiency of the GSC. He/she has limited authority to implement courses of action under a contingency situation.
- The job holder is guided by the Head of Shared Services, Global Resourcing, Group Standards Manual and Group Operations FIM and local laws and regulations.
Management of Risk
- The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department.
Observation of Internal Controls
- The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- The jobholder will implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
HSBC Hiring Requirements
- Working hours will be primarily Night Shift ie., 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM EST (US hours)
- Experience in Securities/ Foreign Exchange & Money Market or Derivatives would be an advantage
- A degree in accounting/finance/management/business administration. Higher qualification not a bar provided aspirations commensurate with the position.
HSBC Hiring Experience
- Work experience in Treasury is preferred though not necessary. Experience not a bar provided aspirations commensurate with the position
HSBC Hiring Skills
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently.
- Ability to write business letters and reports
- Good conversational/telephone skills
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
- Minimum, basic computer knowledge
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wide range of people
- Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data
- Ability to multi task
- Committed to equal employment opportunities
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL